Sunday, March 2, 2014

Exciting News from Elizabeth Lee

www.elizabethleewrites.com
Elizabeth Lee has a new website and we're celebrating it! Known for her novels that have Small Town Charm & Big City Dreams, Elizabeth wants to share with you the newest project she's working on and more! You can see her new website at:  http://www.elizabethleewrites.com/.

And that's not all that's new!! ----------->>

Notice the new cover for her latest novel in the Give Me Something Series? That's right! TAKING SOMETHING got a bit of a makeover! Want to know why? Visit her website and read all about it!





I know what you’re thinking. “You were such a jerk, Nick!” Believe me, I know I screwed up the best thing I had going in my life, but that was kind of my thing. I’d learned how to run cons before I could even form complete sentences, and I’d always been selfish. But I changed. Lila forgave me, my brother and I were getting along, and I was trying to make a name for myself in the music world.

At least that was what I was trying to do when I negotiated my way into the recording studio with pop superstar Sadie Sinclair. I thought it would be a piece of cake—charm my way into her heart and into her record label’s good graces.

Just when I thought I had it all figured out, I got mixed up in a web of lies, manipulation, and deception. A web that had me questioning my motives and desires altogether.

Was the fame and fortune really worth the price?



https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18463336-taking-something





WHERE THERE'S SMOKE

Coming to a e-reader near you... Spring 2014!


A New Adult
Contemporary Romance

Add it to your TBR today!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20931527-where-there-s-smoke

No comments:

Post a Comment